Culinary Schools & Culinary Colleges
On a typical day, restaurant-industry sales across the country average $1.6 billion, according to the National Restaurant Association (NRA). With 12.7 million employees, the industry is one of the largest private-sector employers. Every year, students across the country train to work in this large and growing industry by attending culinary schools.
Culinary schools and institutes offer training in a wide range of areas within the food industry. Here, discover the basics of what's offered in culinary schools, how much culinary school costs, typical post-graduate careers, and more.
Featured Culinary Programs
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- North Hollywood
- Santa Monica
- San Bernardino
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- San Francisco
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San Francisco- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts 84 Weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Sacramento - Certificate in Culinary Arts
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure
- Citrus Heights
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management