Pennsylvania Baking And Pastry Arts Schools
Check out this directory of Pennsylvania Baking And Pastry Arts schools and institutes to get started!
Note: This list contains both schools in Pennsylvania and schools that accept from Pennsylvania.
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
Star Career Academy - the career school of choice. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training.
KTI is committed to the total development of the individual by providing high-demand skill specific career training and the employer required soft skills such as proper business attitude, behavior, professional attire and punctuality.
- Baking and Pastry
- Culinary Arts Specialist
Why YTI Career Institute? We offer fast and affordable hands-on training that will prepare you for a rewarding career in the fields of trades and technical, computer, medical, business, criminal justice or culinary arts.
At YTI Career Institute, getting the training you need to succeed doesn’t have to take four years of your life. With our accelerated programs, we make it possible for you to be career-ready in as few as 9 months*.
*Program lengths vary.
- Pastry Arts - Diploma
- Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management - (ASB)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks