Anchorage Cooking & Culinary Schools
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Anchorage.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- San Francisco
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Culinary Arts
- California Culinary Academy - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts 84 Weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Culinary Arts (Hollywood)
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- San Bernardino
- Santa Monica
- Santa Ana
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure
- Citrus Heights
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
Other Anchorage, Alaska Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|University of Alaska Anchorage||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|