Anchorage Cooking & Culinary Schools
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Anchorage
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- San Diego
Get hands-on training with The International Culinary Center.
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- San Francisco
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San Francisco- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Sacramento - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts 84 Weeks
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Other Anchorage, Alaska Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|University of Alaska Anchorage||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|