Kissimmee Cooking & Culinary Schools
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Kissimmee
Matching School Ads
4 Program(s) Found
Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America , Hollywood
- Students spend significant time in the kitchen practicing precision techniques.
- Programs provide hands-on training from instructors who are certified, master chefs.
- The first Le Cordon Bleu school officially opened its doors as a culinary school in Paris in 1895.
- Offer flexible schedules and online programs.
- 30 schools worldwide, spanning 5 continents, including 17 campuses in the U.S.
1 Program(s) Found
The New England Culinary Institue was co-founded by Fran Voigt in 1980. Their vision was to create a unique educational institution based on the medical school model of 'learn-by-doing' training in real-life situations.
- Online Courses
Find Culinary Schools in Other Cities in Florida
Other Kissimmee, Florida Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|Technical Education Center - Osceola||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|