West Palm Beach Cooking & Culinary Schools
Culinary students in executive chef, pastry chef, and restaurant and hospitality management programs are drawn to West Palm Beach culinary schools, thanks to the city's culture, climate, and proximity to tourism hotspots. West Palm Beach, FL is the future home of a Trump Tower, which promises high-end residents, revitalizing the restaurant and hospitality business in the area. Culinary school graduates can stay in the area after graduation, or make the short drive to Palm Beach, where world-famous resorts draw tourists from all over the world. Check out these West Palm Beach, Florida culinary schools to get started!
Browse West Palm Beach Culinary Schools!
This list also contains online schools that accept students from West Palm Beach.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami - Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami - Associate Degree in Patisserie and Baking
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- Fort Lauderdale
Get hands-on training from professional chefs at Lincoln Culinary Institute.
- West Palm Beach
- Culinary Arts
- International Baking and Pastry
- Culinary Management
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Find Culinary Schools in Other Cities in Florida
Other West Palm Beach, Florida Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|Northwood University - Florida Education Center||Hospitality & Recreation Mrktng|