Honolulu Cooking & Culinary Schools
Honolulu culinary schools and institutes offer culinary education in the heart of paradise. Nothing showcases Hawaii's heavenly status more than its culinary scene. Not only do local chefs and pastry chefs make use of fine local ingredients, including an amazing array of fish, but they also derive their own unique cuisine from the many diverse influences of immigrants. A tourist center, booming restaurants and hotels offer plenty of career opportunities for those with culinary and hospitality training. Enroll in a cooking, baking or restaurant management program to get started!
Browse Honolulu Culinary and Cooking Schools!
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Honolulu.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Other Honolulu, Hawaii Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|Hawaii Pacific University||Travel Industry Management|
|Heald College School of Business and Technology||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Kapiolani Community College||Culinary Arts|
|Travel Institute of the Pacific||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|
|University of Hawaii at Manoa||Hospitality Services Management|