El Paso Cooking & Culinary Schools
This list also contains online schools that accept students from El Paso
- Students spend significant time in the kitchen practicing precision techniques.
- Programs provide hands-on training from instructors who are certified, master chefs.
- The first Le Cordon Bleu school officially opened its doors as a culinary school in Paris in 1895.
- Offer flexible schedules and online programs.
- 30 schools worldwide, spanning 5 continents, including 17 campuses in the U.S.
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts . We offer three programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts, pastry arts, as well as a chef track.
- Online Courses
Find Culinary Schools in Other Cities in Texas
Other El Paso, Texas Culinary Schools
|School Name||Programs Offered|
|El Paso Community College||Culinary Arts|