Arizona Hotel Management Schools
Check out this directory of Arizona Hotel Management schools and institutes to get started!
Note: This list contains both schools in Arizona and schools that accept from Arizona.
Why ASU? At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
- BS in Food Industry Management
- MAS in Sustainable Tourism
Continue your education with Strayer University.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- Hospitality Food & Beverage Management (BA)
- Culinary Management (BA)
Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
Earn your degree or diploma on your schedule and succeed at Ashworth College.
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Travel Agent
- Bridal Consulting
Train with professional chefs and earn your culinary diploma in 9 months.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts: Baking and Restaurant Management
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Independence University is your proven partner with over 30 years of distance education delivered right to our students.
- Business Management & Accounting - Event Planning (AAS)
Jones International University® offers bachelor's and master's degrees in Business, Education, and Technology.