Georgia Hotel Management Schools
Check out this directory of Georgia Hotel Management schools and institutes to get started!
Note: This list contains both schools in Georgia and schools that accept from Georgia.
Continue your education with Strayer University.
Why ASU? At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
- BA in Food Industry Management (Business)
- MAS in Sustainable Tourism
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Culinary Arts Management (BS)
- Food & Beverage Management (BS)
Independence University is your proven partner with over 30 years of distance education delivered right to our students.
- Business Management & Accounting - Event Planning (AAS)
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Jones International University® offers bachelor's and master's degrees in Business, Education, and Technology.