California Pastry Chef Schools
Check out this directory of California Pastry Chef schools and institutes to get started!
Note: This list contains both schools in California and schools that accept from California.
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- Santa Ana
- North Hollywood
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- San Francisco
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Sacramento - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking (Hollywood)
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Patisserie and Baking
- California Culinary Academy - Certificate in Baking and Pastry Arts
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure
- Citrus Heights
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)