Texas Pastry Chef Schools
Check out this directory of Texas Pastry Chef schools and institutes to get started!
Note: This list contains both schools in Texas and schools that accept from Texas.
With an Art Institutes education, imagine what you could create.
- San Antonio
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Dallas - Certificate in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Dallas - Associate Degree in Patisserie and Baking
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Dallas - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Dallas - Certificate in Culinary Arts
Get hands-on training with Remington College.
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- AAS in Culinary Arts program
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)