Alaska Culinary Schools & Institutes
Looking for culinary schools in Alaska? Find excellent programs suited for your culinary interests in cities such as Anchorage, Seward, or Juneau. Turn your passion for cooking into a hot career by studying to become professional cook, baker or restaurant manager. Alaska cooking schools are committed to the development of chefs, pastry chefs and other culinary gurus in a region where food is a dominant cultural component.
Browse Alaska Cooking and Culinary Schools to Get Started!
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Alaska.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Find Culinary Schools in Alaska by City
Other Alaska Culinary Schools
|School Name||City or Town||Programs Offered|
|University of Alaska Anchorage||Anchorage||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|
|University of Alaska Fairbanks||Fairbanks||Culinary Arts/Chef Training|
|Alaska Culinary Academy||Seward||Professional Cooking and Baking|