Delaware Culinary Schools & Institutes
Did you think Delaware was only known for its historical importance? Well, think again! This first state is also known for its culinary delights, so if you like to work in the kitchen, you're in luck. Cities such as Dover and Newark are hopping with restaurants eager for your cooking skills, and a host of Delaware culinary schools and institutes will give you the culinary background for such a cooking career. Whether it's a love of baking, cooking, grilling, or just eating that moves you, check out Delaware's culinary schools to further your career today.
Browse Delaware Culinary Schools!
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Delaware.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
Other Delaware Culinary Schools
|School Name||City or Town||Programs Offered|
|Delaware State University||Dover||Hospitality & Tourism Management|
|Delaware Technical & Comm Coll-Stanton-Wilmington||Newark||Culinary Arts|
|University of Delaware||Newark||Hospitality Industry Studies Major|