New Hampshire Culinary Schools & Institutes
Searching for culinary and cooking schools in New Hampshire? Good news. New Hampshire boasts some of the finest culinary schools in the northeast as well as an environment conducive to healthy, flavorful cooking. In cities like Dover and Concord, you can learn to prepare amazing dishes with fresh produce and hearty meats from farms only minutes away. If pastries and baking are more your style, enroll in baking classes in Manchester and master delicious cakes, pies and desserts. Check these New Hampshire culinary institutes and schools to start your chef training!
Browse New Hampshire Culinary & Cooking Schools!
This list also contains online schools that accept students from New Hampshire.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Culinary Management (BS)
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
Other New Hampshire Culinary Schools
|School Name||City or Town||Programs Offered|
|New Hampshire Technical Institute||Concord||Hospitality and Tourism Management Degree|
|University of New Hampshire - Main Campus||Durham||Culinary Arts & Nutrition|
|Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||Culinary Arts|
|Southern New Hampshire University||Manchester||Culinary Arts and Baking|