Denver Restaurant Week
This week, and part of next week, is denver restaurant week.Denver restaurant week is when a long list of local restaurants make a special menu at a fixed price of $52.80 for two people.The participating restaurants have a few of their signature items to choose from so that you can try their food without having to sell your first born child.
I think this is a great idea to get your name out there and to bring new customers into your business.Talking to other students on campus, most have not even heard of half of the restaurants on the list.This is a great way to advertise and to bring in a lot of business.Even though people come in for the restaurant week menu, many may not even buy off that menu thus bringing in more money for that business.
From restaurant week this year and from the last I have gone to a few new places that I would normally not be able to afford, seeing as I am still a college students and have plenty of bills to pay for!
Click here to see some more information on Denver Resturant Week.
I do know that Denver is not the only city that is unique to this concept, check online for a similar event in the area.Hopefully you can go out to a restaurant you have wanted to try for some time now.
Featured Culinary Schools
- Its first location, in Paris, officially opened its doors as a culinary school in 1895.
- Teaches students by having them spend significant time in the kitchen practicing precision techniques.
- Provide hands-on training from instructors who are certified, master chefs.
- Offer flexible schedules and online programs.
- Has 30 schools worldwide, spanning 5 continents, including 17 campuses in the U.S.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers more than 150 self-paced, career-relevant programs that are connected to a supportive 24/7 online community of students and faculty.
- Profiled in many publications such as The Boston Globe, Fox Business, and Inside Higher Ed.
- Nearly 25,000 graduates each year.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses