I just got home from taking my last final exam for this trimester! Not only does it feel amazing to stop thinking of all the facts and figures needed for exams but also to come home and truly relax. It’s nice to just shut off your brain after a stressful week, pop in a mindless Will Ferrell movie and enjoy a glass of wine.
It was hard for me to keep in mind the amount stress that I would be in during exams. While I have always been a good student and rarely get a grade below a ‘B’, I do worry about my grades and doing well on tests.
Right after getting home from my final exam today, I plopped down on my bed to completely relax and take a nap. But, I couldn’t fall asleep because I started getting really sore. Its apparent that for the past week and a half, I have been tensing up my muscles.
A nice hot bath will take care of that!
Don’t Stress over Stress
Stress affects everyone differently, so remember that stress won’t just have an effect on your mood. Extreme stress can have a very negative effect on your body. From msucle pain and headaches, and bringing on a cold, to even cardiac arrest. Even though the kitchen gets intense sometimes, it’s important to take care of yourself!
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available