Live Tweeting FDA Reform Call with Senator Dick Durbin
Safe Tables was kind enough to invite us to attend a teleconference discussing the Senate FDA Reform Bill this Wednesday night at 8:30 pm ET.Senator Dick Durbin (D-Il) and the FDA’s Mike Taylor will answer questions from the Safe Tables community about the proposed legislation and how it will improve food safety.Please follow us @Chef2Chef as we live tweet the conference call.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits