My New Home is Now Homey
So Ericka and I are finally all moved into our apartment/dorm.We really didn’t think it would all fit but surprisingly it did!We decided to buy a couch, which we had to take the door off the hinges to get it in!but, now that everything has been unpacked, and put out the room feels right at home already!
Here are some pictres of the place when we first walked in.
This is what our room looks like now.We have everything out the way we like it, but we still plan to put up photos (like above my bed) and get a side table for our couch.
Our fully equipped kitchen that comes with a working stove and oven (although its about the size of an easy bake oven) and even a garbage disposal!
Our living room, equipped with our brand new couch, love sac, and our own DVD library!
We have two walk-in closets!We share this one for our clothes, and the other in our kitchen is for storage.But, with the amount of clothes the two of us have, that might have to change.
If your ever in our area, come and check it out!
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available