Schedule screw up and one more semester
Our school posts the roster list of students online once you’re enrolled in a class; only those in the class can see everyone and the instructor so that we can all communicate with each other, if need be. Excited about next semester, I wanted to see if any I knew was in the class.
When I clicked on the class, the wrong instructor was listed — it was the one instructor I never wanted to experience again from French Classical. My French Classical was anything but. We fried chicken, made pizza, and I almost walked out of class one night because of the chaos and lack of control over the students.
I’m not sure how this happened, but I had been enrolled in Classical again, instead of International Cuisine. Registration is closed, and there is a possibility I may not be able to get into the class I wanted, the class I need to graduate next semester.
I immediately emailed my advisor, but with the holiday, school is closed until Monday. Fingers crossed I can get into the class. If not, hello summer school. Damn.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits