The End is Near
Yesterday was the last day of the trimester here at Johnson and Wales.I am all done with finals and I am so happy that I don’t have to worry about exams or final projects anymore.
This week has been very stressful and exhausting and now that its over I can relax and enjoy my spring break.There are still the stereotypical college students whom are going to Mexico for spring break, but because of the economy there are plenty of kids who are staying here for their break.Most students I have talked to have to work, like me, so they wont be going anywhere or doing much.
For me, I plan to go skiing and just relax.I think I deserve it after this past trimester!It wont be until next week that I will find out what my final grades are but I do know a few of them.So far I have an ‘A-’ in my foundations of leadership class, and an ‘A+’ in Bake Tech!I’m hoping the rest of the grades will be just as good.
I have a week off from school before my next set of classes start.A week seems like a long time but when you have to work every day there is not much extra time for relaxing.It does give me time to get certain things done like my taxes, filing my fafsa, and looking for more apartments around town.
Once the week is over, my third and final trimester beings.I am taking my final labs: Chocolate and Sugar Showpieces and Advanced Cake Decorating.Both of these labs will be fun and an easy was to end up the year.For there is only 86 days until I graduate!
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available