What Would a Real Chef Do?
Hey, all you Professional Chefs out there, I have some questions for you! Please indulge this culinary student by answering some survey questions about becoming a chef.
You can also reach the survey by copying and pasting this URL into your browser: http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/F5CFE7FD8C8CDDA7/
Thanks in advance – looking forward to your answers! And please feel free to elaborate by posting a comment below.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits