Who Says The Airport Has Terrible Food?
At this moment I am sitting in the Denver International Airport, waiting for my flight back to Michigan.And, I am hoping that my flight is the only one NOT delayed.
For those of you whom have not been to DIA its a very nice airport.The airport, while itself is not new, but the inside decor and amenities are constantly being updated.Leaving a nice, new looking airport!It come equipped with private changing stations where you can plug in your laptop and work without being bothered, where I am currently residing while still keeping an eye on my gate.DIA even has free wi-fi so for those of you whom cant live without your email can keep connected.
Now, I know most airports are known for crappy service, long waits, and even worse food.But, Denver International Airport is different.While there is still the ambiguous McDonald’s, Panda Express, and snack shops; there are nicer dining options littered about each terminal.
Like; a paradise bakery, which serves fresh sandwiches, salads, and plenty of fruit.I personally bought my favorite, a chicken and walnut salad sandwich. If your looking for a sit-down meal, there are plenty of places to choose from at each terminal.Rockbottom Brewery, Timberline Steakhouse, and even a Wolfgang Puck Express!
No longer are the days where there are refrigerated vending machines with 3-week old sandwiches, bruised apples, and salty snacks.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits