Baked Rigatoni with Roasted Chicken and Goat Cheese Recipe
This is a hearty, flavorful dish that is perfect with a simple green salad and some rustic bread and a good red wine. It can be prepared in advance and baked at a later time.
- 1 lb. dried rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 lb. roasted chicken, torn into large bite sized pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled into large pieces
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook rigatoni in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Strain and rinse pasta in cold water to cool.
- Combine rigatoni and remaining pasta ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub a 9x13 glass baking dish with a little bit of olive oil and pour pasta into dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Combine topping ingredients in a bowl and distribute evenly over the baked pasta.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until topping is golden brown and crispy.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
4 Program(s) Found
International Culinary Center , Campbell
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available