Balsamic-Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Servings: 1 cup
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot diced fine
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced small
- Place the mustard, vinegar, strawberries and honey in a blender and pulse to combine.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until it is all incorporated.
- Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with the shallot, thyme and diced strawberries.