Balsamic-Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Servings: 1 cup
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot diced fine
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced small
- Place the mustard, vinegar, strawberries and honey in a blender and pulse to combine.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until it is all incorporated.
- Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with the shallot, thyme and diced strawberries.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
International Culinary Center , Campbell
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
3 Program(s) Found
Institute of Technology , Modesto
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits