Butterscotch-Pecan- Cranberry Blondies Recipe
Servings: 24 blondies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 10 Tbsp. (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Butter and flour a 9x13" baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a large, heavy bottomed pot over low heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add the sugar, whisking to blend well.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the flour mixture, pecans, cranberries, and chips just until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Place pan in oven and bake about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool blondies in pan on a wire rack before cutting.