Chinese Five Spice Brown Butter Sauce Recipe
This sauce adds an interesting flavor twist to salmon or chicken.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pink peppercorns
- Place the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Continue to cook until the foam subsides and the milk solids begin to turn a nutty brown color.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the five spice powder, the salt and the peppercorns. Serve immediately.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
International Culinary Center , Campbell
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
3 Program(s) Found
Institute of Technology , Clovis
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits