Curried Cauliflower with Currants and Yogurt Drizzle Recipe
Cauliflower sweetens as it roasts and the curry and yogurt balance out the flavors well. This is delicious served with lamb.
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450o F.
- Place currants in a bowl and cover with very hot water. Let sit.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, curry powder, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread cauliflower out on roasting pan in a single layer and place in oven.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes or until cauliflower just starts to brown on the edges.
- Drain the water from the currants and then toss them with the cauliflower.
- Stir honey and cilantro into yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cauliflower warm or at room temperature with the yogurt sauce on the side.