Herb Marinated Goat Cheese Recipe
Serve this creamy, flavor infused cheese with toasted bread or crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- 8 pink peppercorns
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, 3-4 inches long
- 2-3 fresh thyme sprigs about 3-4 inches long
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. chili flakes
- 1- 8oz. log plain goat cheese, cut into 6 slices
- Place goat cheese slices in a jar or deep bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients in a small pan and heat over low heat.
- Let oil cool until it is warm to the touch and then pour over goat cheese (if the oil is too hot the cheese melts).
- Let cheese cool to room temperature and then cover and place in refrigerator for at least a day.
- Let stand at room temperature for an hour or two before serving.
Featured Culinary Schools
Matching School Ads
4 Program(s) Found
Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America , Sacramento
- Its first location, in Paris, officially opened its doors as a culinary school in 1895.
- Teaches students by having them spend significant time in the kitchen practicing precision techniques.
- Provide hands-on training from instructors who are certified, master chefs.
- Offer flexible schedules and online programs.
- Has 30 schools worldwide, spanning 5 continents, including 17 campuses in the U.S.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid