Lemon-Black Pepper Pasta Dough Recipe
The bright flavor of the lemon and the bite of the black pepper make this a delicious pasta that lends itself beautifully to seafood.
- 2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, whole
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- In a food processor blend 2 cups of the flour with all of the other ingredients until mixture just begins to form a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface knead dough, incorporating additional flour as necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes.
- Allow dough to rest for about an hour at room temperature before rolling it out and using it.