Linguine with Clam Sauce Recipe
This classic dish is spiced up with a hint of smoky bacon and the bite of chili flakes.
- 1 pound dried linguine
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. chili flakes to
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh, small clams, scrubbed and rinsed well
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2-3 Tbsp. cream
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the linguine in boiling, salted water until al dente and drain.
- While the linguine cooks, place bacon in a large pan and cook over medium-low heat until bacon is browned, but not burned.
- Add the garlic and chili flakes and cook for just a few seconds.
- Add the clams to the pan, stir, and then add the white wine.
- Cover the pan and cook for a couple of minutes until all the clams have opened--discard any that remain closed.
- Add the cream to the pan and cook for another minute or two.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the linguine and parsley, and toss everything together to combine.
- Season to taste.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
International Culinary Center , Campbell
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available
3 Program(s) Found
Institute of Technology , Modesto
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits