New Potato Salad with Creme Fraiche, Dill, and Capers Recipe
This salad is a wonderful accompaniment to fresh and smoked fish.
- 2 dozen small yellow creamer or red potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup crème fraiche
- 2 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil.
- Place potatoes in water and cook until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and let them dry until they are cool enough to handle.
- Slice potatoes into halves or quarters if they are large.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add the crème fraiche, capers, herbs, lemon zest, and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator to chill and adjust seasoning as needed before serving.
Browse Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Institute of Technology , Clovis
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
5 Program(s) Found
International Culinary Center , Campbell
- Hands-on culinary education with focused attention on each student
- An ACCSC School of Excellence with multiple “Best Vocational Cooking School” awards*
- 15,000 graduates, including celebrities like Bobby Flay, David Chang, and Christina Tosi*
- Programs in Culinary Entrepreneurship, Professional Culinary Arts, Professional Pastry Arts, and much more
- Campuses in New York and Silicon Valley with nearby housing available